1. The power monitoring module, suit for Lerdge 3D printer motherboard, can achieve power continued to play, automatically turning off after the printing finished, the software controls the power off, monitor the power status and other functions.
2. It can help to achieve interactive printing, and to help in the cases like the power off or you have to leave during the printing, and other issues, considered to be one of the most useful features in 3D printers.
3. The similar products on the market are of the same principle, due to the power capacity, the data cannot be 100% saved successfully when an accidental power failure happens.
Notice on the power continued to play function:
● In the case of accidental power failure, the system can detect that situation immediately by this module. But saving the data in this power off moment takes about 1 to 2 seconds to deal with.
● Most of the switching power supply in the market has enough power to support the system to save the data after the electricity disconnected. But there is also some power supply may not be able to provide the required power to save, which may result in a failed save, and cannot achieve continue printing where it stopped. In this case, users need to switch to the higher power supply or use the backup power supply.
Power continued to play module * 1pcs
Power switch (30cm)* 1set
Metal button switch with lamp reset (50cm) * 1pcs
3pin output signal cable(1m) * 1pcs
Power cable(30cm) * 3pcs